UK.gov.agency.csa will be dedicated to the exchange of views,
information and support of people involved with the Child Support
Agency. Anyone interested will be welcome to participate in
discussions about, but not limited to:
Crossposting between other groups with relevant material will
- Information relating to Child Support Agency procedures.
- Guidance on filling in the various forms issued by the CSA.
- Support and Advice on all relative matters of users problems.
- Group discussions of all issues related and pertaining to
both parents with care and absent parents rights.
- Group discussions on methods of improving relationships
between absent parents, parents with care, and the Child
- General discussions on the effectiveness of the Child Support
Agency in distributing of maintenance monies collected to
Parents With Care.
This newsgroup is neither Government owned nor moderated, and is
for the discussion of the operation of the Child Support Agency
and the resultant difficulties experienced by absent parents,
parents with care and any other persons involved.
Discussions relating to Government policies should take place in
the relevant uk.politics.* group.
Short (less than 20 line) announcements of events relevant to
readers are permitted; blatant off-topic or commercial
advertising is not.
Binaries are not permitted on this group, however references to
relevant FTP-able material and Web URL's are welcome.
uk.gov.agency.csa Child Support Agency issues and topics